[Haifux] dc9723 next meeting

Amichay P. K. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:59:12 MSD 2011

Hi all,
The next dc9723 meeting will be held on the next Tuesday (19.7.2011) at the
Tel-Aviv University, Rosenblat Auditorium, at 19:00.

Schedule:

* 19:00 Gathering
* 19:30 OS Fingerprinting, by Amihai Neiderman
* 20:30 short break
* 20:45 Anonymity & Privacy, by Amichay Peretz Klopshtock

About the group:

The Israeli DefCon group is a group designed to serve as a place for
discussion for the growing community of people involved in information
security in Israel.

We meet on the third Tuesday of the month in a central Tel Aviv location,
and have talks and activities.

Our meetings are held at the Tel Aviv University, courtesy of StarTau, the
entrepreneurial center of TAU.

The meetings are open and free, and we try to include content that caters
for both beginners as well as more advanced.

If you are a Hacker / Security practitioner / Just want to expand your
horizons, you're welcome to join us!

For more information about the group, visit www.dc9723.org

--
Regards, Amichay.