[Haifux] [OT] - JOB OFFER - JAVA Enterprise - Senior and Prinicipal

tzahi ml tzahi.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:50:20 MSD 2011

Hi All,
I haven't posted to this list for a long time so I hope i am not breaking
any list rules.
At my company (CA) we are looking for 2 positions of a java enterprise
developer, Senior level and Principal developers.
The location is Herzeliya.
If you are looking for a job, please contact me in private to my private
mail tzahi28 at gmail.com
Thank you for your patience.

Here is the description for the senior. For the principal i will give in
private.

Sr Software Engineer
• Experience - at least 4 years of JAVA/J2EE development.
• JSP,JSF, Hibernate
• Knowledge in Oracle, MS-SQL
• B.Sc in computer science or similar.
• Familiar with at least one of WebSphere, JBOSS,WebLogic
o Personal qualities
• Self starter and fast learner ( a person who could study a new application
fast)
• Creative person
• Good English
• A person who could differentiate between the main and the subsidiary.
• Independent but able to work in a team
• Hard worker - a person with energy who works fast