[Haifux] Refreshments

Michael space3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:04:47 MSK 2011

If I didn't study in Tel-Aviv on Mondays, I would have visited all, or
almost all lectures. I didn't see anything on the list, yet, that would be
completely uninteresting to me.
I hope to be free (as in freedom :) )  during the next semester and hope not
to stay until late hours at work on Mondays, and wouldn't mind to chip in as
well ;).