[Haifux] Wanted: FOSS IT service provider in the north

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Mon Oct 4 20:33:06 MSD 2010

Oron,

Does remote support  count?

I work for a company that is situated in Tirat Ha Carmel and provides Help
Desk services, manages Asterisk based PBXs and VDIs (Virtual Desktop
Infrastructure). The users need only a simple local machine to open an RDP
connection to the VDi on our servers.

I would rather talk it over the phone to get a better sense of your needs.

My cell #: 054-3056707

Good Luck!

Amichai Rotman