[Haifux] Where were the organizers?

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:36:56 MSD 2010

Hello all,

Indeed, I intended to arrive, and I have even had a key during the last two
semesters (but not before that - we managed without for years, as explained
before). However, I was unable to come on the last minute.

I am sorry there was nobody there who knew Moti should be contacted. This
indeed will be fixed in the future as a part of the regular
lecturer-inviting protocol.

Orna.

--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.