[Haifux] Fwd: A meeting proposal - Ranting over poor internet support

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:08:04 MSK 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lior Kaplan <kaplanlior at gmail.com>

You can open a parallel page to this one for non-government websites:
http://wiki.hamakor.org.il/index.php/%D7%90%D7%AA%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%9D_%D7%9E%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9D_%D7%9C%D7%90_%D7%AA%D7%A7%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%99%D7%9D

See also: http://www.mozilla.org.il/evangel.shtml

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
http://ladypine.org