[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Packaging in Debian - Ohad Lutzky

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Aug 29 15:56:19 MSD 2010

  TOMORROW, August 30th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Ohad Lutzky
talk about:

Packaging in Debian

Debian is one of the more popular Linux distributions, well-known for
its excellent package management. Debian has also been known to be the
base for many other distributions, such as knoppix and ubuntu. In this
lecturre I will show how to build packages, how to build repositories,
how to version-control the whole thing by example of git, as well as a
short overview of the extensive documentation available on the subject.

*OPEN SLOT ALERT*

The next slot on September 13th is still vacant! This could be YOUR
talk. Don't miss the opportunity!

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il