[Haifux] Me Volunteering to Give a Presentation

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:28:06 MSD 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Dotan Cohen<dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember, LUG is Linux _User_ Group, so I think that the lectures
> should focus on the users.

"      What's in a name? that which we call a rose
      By any other name would smell as sweet; "

                                    ---Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1594

Haifux is what we make of it. "We" are the people who attend the meetings.

Therefore, we have long ago expanded the charter of a LUG to code
developing, non-Linux FOSS, open architectures, free graphics, public
domain literature, free licensing and other related topics.

BTW, when Haifux was founded in 1999 by guy keren and Orr Dunkelman,
it was not based on a LUG but on LUPG - Little Unix Programmers Group:
http://users.actcom.co.il/~choo/lupg/

Orna.