[Haifux] Me Volunteering to Give a Presentation

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:42:22 MSD 2009

> It seems most people so far prefer CMake. However, the reason I'm giving it is
> because Constantine here (CCed to this message) volunteered to prepare it
> together with me, and then to give it to Telux. So thank Constantine for
> standing up as our victim^W volunteer.

I would be interested in cmake from a user's point of view, not from a
developer's point of view. That means that in the instances where I am
forced to compile software, what options are available such as install
directories, processor options, etc.

Remember, LUG is Linux _User_ Group, so I think that the lectures
should focus on the users.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com