[Haifux] Virtual Box\Machine

Yossi Gil yossi.gil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:36:08 MSK 2009

Tal, I missed that note of yours. As you can all tell, I am not a big expert
on distributions and the myriad of products. (I used to have a good
understanding of the basic concepts, old kernel structure and the such, but
not much more.)

Anyway, I checked a bit about andLinux and about coLinux. They seem like
good idea. I only knew about WUBI. Perhaps we should make a short web page
describing alternatives for running Linux inside windows, so that interested
students could do it? It would be real good if this is in Hebrew. We could
put this page on the SSDL wiki, so that there is a joint editing effort?

Anyone here interested in drafting something? This does not have to be full
well balanced review,  but just a summary so that interested people could
check out the alternatives themselves?