[Haifux] Linux Party

Yossi Gil yossi.gil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:35:24 MSK 2009

Hi.

I love your idea of Live DOK. In fact, I was going to suggest something
similar, but this is perhaps not as good. My idea was that the students will
be able to burn an Ubuntu CD right from the lab's computers. The disk on key
could be even better I guess, but would not that ruin the student's disk?

I love this idea, but I would not know how to start doing it. Anyone here
interested in volunteering in making this happen? Anyone hwere capable of
doing that?

Yossi