[Haifux] "Windows-Free" laptops in Haifa

Shachar Shemesh shachar at shemesh.biz
Mon Feb 9 12:18:06 MSK 2009

Zvi Devir wrote:
> However, I won't start the process with
> you unless you really want to go all the way (up to district court if
> required).

It is not at all trivial that, should the small claims court fail, the
district court is an option. If memory serves me correctly, you are not
automatically allowed to appeal small claims court decisions. You can
ask for permission to appeal, but there is nothing forcing the judge to
agree. If you don't like it, you need to press the claim in the regular
(Shalom) court.

Shachar