[Haifux] W2L discussion

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Wed Sep 3 19:40:22 MSD 2008

Ah, that was much more than 2 Agoroth! I didn't know that someone
actually advertised the meetings.

And still, I'm more in favor of advertising the club and its site, and
not specific lectures. Mainly because advertising lectures is a
recurring effort, while getting a constant message in a constant place
is a one-off. Maybe a bit more difficult, but once it's there, it's there.

But I'm glad to know that some advertising took place.

   Eli