[Haifux] W2L discussion

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Sep 4 16:55:21 MSD 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008, Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> Dear all,
> Next week, on Monday, Ohad is going to give a talk about this weird
> programming language, Ruby. He'll probably also try to convince you
> all to even go on rails.
> In any case, it would be a good opportunity to discuss W2L events.
> As there were very little discussion going on the mailing list (I can
> argue things with Dotan all day long, and a bit with Adir), I would
> like to suggest to hold a discussion before Ohad's talk. If somebody
> will bring a computer with skype, speakers, and a microphone, I will

Just a note: Skype is obfuscated, closed, insecure and vulnerable:

* http://opendotdotdot.blogspot.com/2008/07/open-source-skype-scuppered.html

* http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/355

* http://www.google.com/search?q=securiteam%20skype

You should really consider using a more open and more secure alternative.

	Shlomi Fish

fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam