[Haifux] W2L discussion

Zvi Devir zdevir at cs.technion.ac.il
Wed Sep 3 17:53:06 MSD 2008

Hi All,

Two suggestions regarding advertising:

A. When I was in still in the faculty, I used to advertise Haifux
activities on the faculty billboard. I was sending Rivka an announcement
a few days before the lecture, and she had a template prepared for
Haifux. If some one want to take the responsibility, I will ask Rivka to
resume announcing Haifux lectures on the faculty billboard.

B. It is possible (or at least used to be possible) to advertise the
lectures in advanced in Factor, ASAT bulletin. However, announcements
should be given three or four weeks in advanced.

Just my 2 Agoroth.
Zvi.