[Haifux] (sort of) presentation offer

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Wed Nov 19 15:29:18 MSK 2008

Hi,

I now have lots of free time on my hands and thought that I can offer to
present my (mostly obsolete by now) work on TCP performance improvements
to the Linux Kernel, I can also do a presentation on high speed
performance of TCP and the various variants that were proposed and
implemented.

But (there always have to be a but) I have to be back home early to
release the nanny and take care of my twins so I can only do an early
presentation, any time between 10:30 to 16:00 would work for me. But
this is a non-standard time for Haifux.

Cheers,
Baruch