[Haifux] (sort of) presentation offer

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:04:00 MSK 2008

Hi Baruch,

Good to hear from you - i believe this lecture was lost as you went
abroad, right?

As much as the topic is interesting, we cannot hold a Haifux meeting
at such an hour. However, there is clubnet at the ee department which
take place on Wednesdays, 11:30, in the Technion.

If they host you, then Haifuxers who are able to make those tmes of
the day can come and listen to you.

There are also CS seminars.

Orna.