[Haifux] Job position in the Computational Biology Lab

Mark Silberstein marks at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Jun 17 13:52:16 MSD 2008

Friends, I've been looking for students/full time engineers to work with me
on our project in computational biology lab. If you have any decent
candidate, please let me know.

Here's the description:

Superlink-online is a unique production distributed system which delivers to
geneticsits the power of thousands of computers from multiple opportunistic
grids worldwide.

The job responsibilities include among others, the development of the
distributed infrastructure employed by the system and every-day maintenance
and administration of the  servers - batch system, database, web server and
others (Linux only)

+ BSc in Computer Science
+ Strong knowledge in Database administration (MySQL) and Linux system
+ Knowledge of Perl, Bash

Experience with multi-tier / distributed systems (management and
Background in batch/grid systems (Condor, globus, BOINC)
Windows/Linux development (C/C++)
Web application development (CGI/PhP/)