[Haifux] Lightning talks session proposal

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:56:52 MSD 2008

2008/6/17 Eli Billauer <eli at billauer.co.il>:
> By all means, book it. I will fill up whatever gaps needed with my
> ever-so-weird topics (candidates: How to keep your computer clock
> accurate without messing too much) and maybe "how to prepare your video
> for upload to YouTube".
> For the rest of you: This is high time to remember that you have an
> issue to talk some 5 minutes (or more) about.

I could bore you for 5-10 minutes with issues that new Linux users in
Israel are confronted with (internet connection, IE-only websites,
courses that require Windows, etc). I can even bring some Linux
newbies from the Technion to the meeting, to examine them closely and
to understand what their concerns are.

Dotan Cohen

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?