[Haifux] Lecture proposal : how Ethernet works ?

Nir Abulaffio anir at research.haifa.ac.il
Wed Feb 6 17:11:02 MSK 2008

Well , I was not going to sniff the CS network, although I really don't
see why the CS staff should mind. (I suppose the CS students sniff
continuously the networks in their labs, and the classrooms' network
should not carry any sensitive info).
I don't think there is anything that interesting going on there.
I am going to show saved packets.
Nir.