[Haifux] Reminder: Crawler Lightning session

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Tue Feb 5 04:49:20 MSK 2008

Hello again,

As you may recall, we have a lightning talk session about Web crawlers.
The point about this meeting is that all prepare a mini-talk of 5-10
minutes about our homegrown little script or one-liner, which fetches
data from web. Or make POST operations.

I've got a few nice suggestions, but they are still too few to make a
meeting of. And if the response reflects the club's interest in having
such a meeting, there's little point in making it.

Mind you all, noone has yet chosen to talk a bit about neither wget,
curl, lynx nor GET.

So thanks to those who sent me their little thingies, and to the rest --
this is high time to show me yours.

All the best,
    Eli

--