[Haifux] Though I walk through the valley of empty queue, I will fear no lack of talks: for thou art with me

Zaar Hai haizaar at haizaar.com
Thu Nov 6 12:11:37 IST 2014

Hi all,

I can give a lecture on "Topics in advanced Python". It may be split into
two lectures, depending on how fast it will go.

Here is the summary:
* (advanced) decorators
* descriptors
* multiple inheritance
* the magic of "type"
* metaclasses
* slots vs dictionaries
* generators in depth
* async programming

Is there any interest?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Orr Dunkelman <orr.dunkelman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We again reach this time in Haifux' life cycle when the queue is empty,
> and volunteers are not to be found to fill it (somehow this always happens
> after I give a talk, should I get the hint?!?).
>
> Hence, we offer a limited-time offer to any of the haifux members: If you
> volunteer to give a talk at haifux by the end of next week, we will
> schedule your talk as soon as we can (and even allow a second talk!). Can
> you think of a better offer?
>
> See you (giving a talk) in Haifux!
>
> --
> Orr Dunkelman,