[Haifux] Though I walk through the valley of empty queue, I will fear no lack of talks: for thou art with me

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:49:06 IST 2014

Dear all,

We again reach this time in Haifux' life cycle when the queue is empty, and
volunteers are not to be found to fill it (somehow this always happens
after I give a talk, should I get the hint?!?).

Hence, we offer a limited-time offer to any of the haifux members: If you
volunteer to give a talk at haifux by the end of next week, we will
schedule your talk as soon as we can (and even allow a second talk!). Can
you think of a better offer?

See you (giving a talk) in Haifux!

--
Orr Dunkelman,