[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Android Architecture -- Leon Romanovsky

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat May 11 20:50:46 MSD 2013

On Monday, May 13th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear a talk by Leon

    Android Architecture

This lecture will help to beginners to understand android architecture
from the Linux perspective view. We will talk about the differences
between Linux kernel and Android kernel, Android security model and
Android initialization process.

We meet in Taub building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future lectures:

27/05/13 Resource management in Linux: Rami Rosen
03/06/13 OpenTTD: Alexandru Iosup
10/06/13 ELVIS -- Efficient and Scalable Paravirtual I/O System:
          Abel Gordon
24/06/13 DNS security tutorial: Haya Shulman

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il