[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] GPGPU, part 2/4 - OpenCL overview by Ofer Rosenberg

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sat Nov 26 23:18:20 MSK 2011

On Monday, November 28th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Ofer
Rosenberg (AMD Israel) talk about

   GPGPU - OpenCL overview

This is a series of 4 talks about GPGPUs, intended for the practical

1. Motivation, AMD's architecture
2. OpenCL overview
3. Case studies, Dos and Don'ts
4. Tools and Profiling for Performance

For slides and more info about the series, please visit
http://haifux.org/lectures/267/ (the slides for part 2 will be uploaded
to the site soon).

We meet in Taub (CS Faculty) building, room 6. For instructions see:

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

Future Haifux talks include:

12/12/2011 GPGPU - Case studies, Do's and Dont's by Ofer Rosenberg

26/12/2011 GPGPU - Tools and profiling for performance by Ofer Rosenberg

09/01/2012 Maqaf Hataf Patakh - The new standard Hebrew keyboard layout
by Amir E. Aharoni

We are always interested in hearing your talks and ideas. If you wish to
give a talk, hold a discussion, or just plan some event Haifux might be
interested in, please contact us at webmaster at haifux.org

Web: http://www.billauer.co.il