[Haifux] Wanted - Linux sysadmin for Integration

Etzion Bar-Noy ezaton at tournament.org.il
Tue May 31 23:35:00 MSD 2011

Hi. Sorry for the cross posting.

Wanted

A small boutique integration-shop looks for a proficient Linux administator.
He or she should answer these requirements, by this order:

Well acquainted with Linux
Knowledge of scripting – Shell, Perl or Python
Understanding of storage – internal (LVM, Raid) and external (NAS, SAN, DAS)
Acquaintance with databases (from the perspective of sysadmin) such as
Oracle, MySQL
Acquaintance with PC hardware, especially server-class
Familiarity with various common network services

Due to the nature of this position, driver license is mandatory.

He or she are required to be independent, assertive, ready to learn (and a
lot), knack for automated tasks and a corporate point of view.

I am outing myself a bit, but you are most invited to search for my name,
Etzion Bar-Noy or my nick name, ezaton, on the net. You are most invited to
read my technical blog, at http://run.tournament.org.il

Please send your CV to etzion at barnoy.co.il.

You are most welcome asking for more info by e-mail.
(and no. I did not find the time to set my web site just yet. Sorry for
that)

Thanks!
Etzion