[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE - CANCELLED] Today's lecture is cancelled

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Tue May 31 00:48:53 MSD 2011

On Monday, 30 בMay 2011 17:37:18 Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> Due to mechanical problems with his car, Tomer will not be able to
> give his talk today, and thus, the Haifux lecture is cancelled.

WHAT? Now a boycot on Haifux? Next he'll want to fix his car
at the Shenkar College! Do you think Hamakor should raise
a car-maintenance fund to prevent this academic boycot?

:-)

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron