[Haifux] Job Offer: AMD

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Jun 24 14:06:08 MSD 2011

Hi all,

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:04:11 -0400
"Shajrawi, Yousef" <Yousef.Shajrawi at amd.com> wrote:

> AMD is looking for great programmers/engineers for the new R&D center in Tel
> Aviv.

They are looking for "great" programmers/engineers with a B.Sc. with an average
of 85% and above. I graduated from the Technion in Electrical Engineering with
an average a bit short of that so I'm under-qualified. Lately, I've noticed that
many companies in the jobs leaflet of the Technion started filtering their
candidates based on their average, and it's a bit sickening.

Oh well, with an attitude like that, I have some doubts about it being a
good workplace to work for. So fuck AMD.

Let the flames begin!

	Shlomi Fish
> Relevant openings for this mailing list/Haifux members include Kernel Device
> Drivers experts and people with Compilers (mainly LLVM) knowledge.
> I've uploaded a "poster" with the full details here:
> http://i.imgur.com/Onkmb.jpg
> Regards,
> ---Yousef

Understand what Open Source is - http://shlom.in/oss-fs

To have bugs is human; to fix them - divine.