[Haifux] Refreshments

Tzafrir Rehan tzafrir.r at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:56:06 MSK 2011

Let's take myself as an example - I am an open source enthusiast, use Linux
almost exclusively for 3.5 years, and would describe my feelings towards the
club as "love", yet school work takes up all my time and I can very rarely
come to the meetings.

Other students are much less motivated than I am to reach the meetings, and
I do believe that giving them an excuse to take an hour's break, drink some
coffee and listen to an interesting lecture that's relevant to their
profession is a good thing.