[Haifux] 3D Slicer

Eyal Massad eyalmas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 20:35:11 MSK 2011

Hi all,
I've recently downloaded 3D Slicer, an application used
for viewing medical images in 3 dimensions.
I downloaded their tutorial as well, but trying to perform
the first task listed issues the following error:
*
*
*Type: Error*
*Time: Sun Feb 20 19:18:42 2011*
/build/buildd/kwwidgets-1.0.0~cvs20090825/vtkKWTkUtilities.cxx, line 230*
*vtkSlicerApplication (0x924d0b0): *
*    Script: *
*::LoadVolume::ShowDialog*
*    Returned Error on line 1: *
*can't read "o(toplevel)": no such element in array*
*Stack trace: *
*can't read "o(toplevel)": no such element in array*
*    while executing*
*"$o(toplevel) GetWidgetName"*
*    (procedure "::LoadVolume::ShowDialog" line 7)*
*    invoked from within*
*"::LoadVolume::ShowDialog"*
*
*
I run Ubuntu 10.4 and have absolutely no idea what to do, where to go.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks,
Eyal

--