[Haifux] MCTIP computer technician course

amichay p. k. am1chay.p.k at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:36:21 MSK 2011

Both of you are right, but I believe that both courses, Linux and MCTIP give
me a good base of knowledge before the army, and allow me to work in the
computer technician / network technician / Linux servers, etc.. During my
studies, after the military service.

Besides, I'm not sure I want to engage in programming.

Amichay