[Haifux] MCTIP computer technician course

Dave Roi davidroi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:25:28 MSK 2011

If you take the CS programming courses up front (the programming ones, not
the math ones) and get a good grade then you will have a good chance at
getting a student position at some high tech company for around
50-60nis/hour instead of the minimum wage you will get from being a computer
technician. And those courses are really not that hard. It's the math
courses that are hard.

Dave.