[Haifux] Job offer: SW developer

Zaar Hai haizaar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 02:32:43 MSK 2011

On 31 בינו 2011, at 23:23, Shachar Shemesh <shachar at shemesh.biz> wrote:

NLP as in "Natural Language Processing"? The list of intersection of
Linguists and programmers I know consists of exactly one person, and he's
been trying to tone down the amount of programming he does for years. Also,
as far as I know, the NLP algorithms used are closely guarded secrets, so
any programmer who happens to have worked at a company doing semantic
analysis is more than likely to be bound by a fairly strict NDA.

In other words, I think you're being a little naive here.

We know different. We've successfully hired very skilled person about a half
year ago and now are looking for another one. May be you refer to really
"high caliber" guys, which is not necessarily what we are looking for.

Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.

Haifux mailing list
Haifux at haifux.org