[Haifux] [HAIFUX Lecture] The Hitchhikers' Guide to the SHA-3 Competition - Orr Dunkelman

Shachar Shemesh sun at hamakor.org.il
Mon Oct 4 12:53:16 MSD 2010

On 03/10/10 12:46, Orr Dunkelman wrote:

> Tomorrow, October 4th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Orr
> Dunkelman talk about:
>
>        The Hitchhikers' Guide to the SHA-3 Competition

I was about to ask whether Haifux still had the arrangement where car
entry to the Technion could be arranged, but as it turns out, being a
fresh dad means that, occasionally, you are too tired to drive to Haifa
and back.

Instead, I'm going to ask whether there's a chance you will re-give this
lecture in the Tel-Aviv area any time in the future?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.