[Haifux] Moving Dotan's lecture

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 22 22:18:38 MSD 2010

On 22 May 2010 16:38, cool-RR <cool-rr at cool-rr.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I just noticed that Dotan's lecture is on the same day as IBM's SYSTOR:
> https://www.research.ibm.com/haifa/conferences/systor2010/program.shtml
> I planned to attend both.
> SYSTOR is 3 days, and according to the official schedule the first day
> should end before 18:30. But conferences often run late, and in any case it
> will be tiring to go to two events the same day.
> Will Dotan and the people here be interested in postponing the lecture to
> next week?
> If not, I'll understand. I should have noticed this clash with SYSTOR weeks
> ago and told you then, sorry.
> Ram.

I have no problem moving the lecture if others want to. I'll let the
community decide. Will many people be at SYSTOR?

Note that if it is moved it will likely be a two-week postponement,
that is until the next Haifux meeting. That would either postpone
Asaf's lecture, or postpone my own a month.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com