[Haifux] Reminder: Drupal session this Monday 18:30 TAUB 6

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:27:38 MSK 2010

On 1 March 2010 22:12, Yotam Medini <yotam.medini at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Dotan,
> Unfortunately, I could not attend the Drupal talks.
> But last time, with the VOIP talk, as you may have remembered
> I asked you to arrange for a 'permission' to my car.
> But when I arrived, at the south-east gate (from Yagur-Nesher)
> the guards looked at they lists, but said they did not see
> either my car-license-# nor my name.
> After a few minutes, they let me enter with my car anyway.

I did not specify Nesher gate at the time, as I did not know that is
where you were coming from, and I did not think to ask. They may have
called the NOSH gate and asked if they had your info. At least they
usually do that.

Dotan Cohen

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.