[Haifux] Reminder: Drupal session this Monday 18:30 TAUB 6

Yotam Medini yotam.medini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:12:40 MSK 2010

Hello Dotan,

Unfortunately, I could not attend the Drupal talks.

But last time, with the VOIP talk, as you may have remembered
I asked you to arrange for a 'permission' to my car.
But when I arrived, at the south-east gate (from Yagur-Nesher)
the guards looked at they lists, but said they did not see
either my car-license-# nor my name.

After a few minutes, they let me enter with my car anyway.

-- yotam