[Haifux] SVN quota

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Jan 18 10:25:04 MSK 2010

Hello

I have a LINUX server (RHE 4) that among other things serves as SVN server (the SVN server runs over apache).
Users can access their repository via https, but they can't login to the server (not even with ssh).
To access the SVN, users must supply their NIS user name & password.
Every SVN repository has it's own quota limitation.

The question is: do SVN users have any way to test their quota?
(I don't want to write a cron job that warns the users when they are over 80% of the quota)

Thanks
Shahar