[Haifux] Coputer stores in Haifa with Linux in mind

Michael space3000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 18:22:19 MSD 2010

Doesn anyone know of a computer store in Haifa, that cares about Linux.
That is, I can ask them to recommend me a Linux-compatible Desktop, and
the answer won't be "Oh, I'm sorry, but we don't support Linux, we
recommend Windows 7", but rather they would attempt to help me build
a system , where I won't have unsupported piece of hardware (even if I
don't use this specific piece of harware, but it's just on-board).
It's not that I cannot build a Linux compatible computer myself, It's
rather my laziness and my good intention to support a store, that would
not be reluctant to help when they hear the word "Linux".