[Haifux] X terminal

Shahar Dag dag at cs.technion.ac.il
Tue Aug 10 13:17:34 MSD 2010

Thanks for all the people who send me suggestions.
I will try to summarize:
  1.. http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/en/, do not need installation. Just download the executable & run it. Seems very nice. (This is also the program that the computer center at the Technion recommends.)
  2.. http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/, how do you download it without registration? You can download an older version from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xming/.
  3.. Xvnc
  4.. run X server over cygwin
  5.. http://freenx.berlios.de/, (FreeNX), I am not sure that they have a version for windows.
Right now I am going to test mobaXterm. If I will find anything interesting I will report it to the list.