[Haifux] [HAIFUX Workshop] The Web Rant Workshop

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:39:15 MSD 2010

As Dotan pointed out in the meeting, the problems are going to slowly
disappear, as both IE 9.0 is more "standard-friendly" and as more and
more people browse using their mobile devices.

At the same time, the more people complain, the faster the support
would come. So if a tech junkie would complain with prob. 10%, and a
non-tech junkie would complain with prob. 1%, then you can do the
math. We still matter. Especially in cases where we increase our rate
to 100% complaints.

The less non-tech junkies complain two things happen:
1. your complaint is more important.
2. the managers who know that only 1% of the population actually
complain, treat the complaints by the tech junkies as more
"representing".

Cheers,

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)