[Haifux] [HAIFUX Workshop] The Web Rant Workshop

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:40:01 MSD 2010

Hi Everybody,

To allow more people to join the rant workshop (even those who cannot
come to the meeting physically), we shall "broadcast" the list of
websites we're approaching using three means:

1. www.haifux.org/233/website.txt (which will be updated whenever we
move to a new website - do not forget to refresh the page, not from
cache!).
2. the haifux' group at linkedin (where we will post the website we
are dealing with)
3. for those of you who will google-talk me.

You are more than welcome to join us in this quest.

If you would like to have other means of communicating the current
"target", please let me know by private email.

Best regards and see you later,
Orr.