[Haifux] Haifos?

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:32:53 MSD 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il> wrote:
> No. "FOSS", as we all know, fails to state that we're talking about
> Free (*Libre*) OSS, and may confuse people to thing we're talking about
> freebies. Thus the name should be HaiFLOSS. And the homepage should be
> green.

This idea was suggested to get sponsorship by Colgate or some other
floss company. However we could not have loss in the name, we did not
lose yet in the battle of FOSS vs. Wrapware.

Hence, I suggest HaiFWIN, or Haifin, the place in haifa where people
with fins may meet and discuss their penguins.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)