[Haifux] Haifos?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Thu Apr 8 17:17:37 MSD 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 04:25:17PM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 Apr 2010 15:54:22 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Considering that many lectures and mailing list topics are not
> > Linux-specific, might it be wise to take Shlomi Fish's example and
> > rename to Haifos - Haifa Open Source? I personally like promoting
> > Linux in the group name, but it is a bit inaccurate.
>
> Well, before renaming Haifux to Haifos or HaiFOSS or HaiFree (because you may
> discuss open/free content too)

No. "FOSS", as we all know, fails to state that we're talking about
Free (*Libre*) OSS, and may confuse people to thing we're talking about
freebies. Thus the name should be HaiFLOSS. And the homepage should be
green.

Gah, this thread should have been a week ago. Like
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/969355 .

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jabber.org | VIM is
tzafrir at cohens.org.il |                    |  best