[Haifux] Haifos?

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:19:44 MSD 2010

Dotan shalom,

Officially we are the haifa linux club, but at the same time, as
you've noted we are very much about FOSS as well.

I prefer to leave the name haifux which is a sort of a trademark, even
if we are actually more than just a Linux club.
The reason is that people inside the Israeli FOSS/Linux community know
what haifux is, while people outside do not, and these people may be
confused by the emergence of haifos.

Consider this as a QWERTY reminder of the history of haifux.

Best regards,