[Haifux] Lecturing about GarlicSim

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Wed Apr 7 12:48:21 MSD 2010

This is my first time on the group, I was refereed here from TelFOSS.

Question: Would people here be interested in the topic of computer
simulations? If you're interested, in a few months from now I could give a
talk about the simulations framework I'm developing called GarlicSim.

Do you think this lecture will be relevant to this group? Since "Linux" is
part of your name I'm not sure, because my project doesn't have anything
special to do with Linux. It runs on Linux because it's a cross-platform
Python project, but other than that it doesn't have anything to do with

Best Wishes,
Ram Rachum