[Haifux] Me Volunteering to Give a Presentation

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Sep 6 15:40:10 MSD 2009

Hi Tal!

On Sunday 06 September 2009 12:55:03 Tal Abir wrote:
> Hi,
> I would love to hear about jquery.

OK, that's one vote for jQuery. :-)

> Have you used their GUI platform as well? (http://jqueryui.com/)

I've used some stuff from there (or its plugins) in CPANHQ:

http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/projects/CPANHQ/screenshots/

It worked very well, but we have yet to make it look native to the page.
Shouldn't be hard with a little CSS, but I am a lazy leech.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish