[Haifux] [HAIFUX LECTURE] Intro to Qt4 - Diego Iastrubni

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Sep 5 13:45:03 MSD 2009

Hi all!

On Saturday 05 September 2009 08:29:59 Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> On Monday, September 7th at 18:30, Haifux will gather to hear Diego
> Iastrubni talk about
>
>                 Introduction to Qt4
>
> Abstract
>
> Why do we need a cross-platform toolkit
> The qmake build system
> Strings, list + iterators in Qt4
> signals+slots
> Basic GUI building

[SNIP]

Let me just say that I think it's great Haifux is hosting some more accessible
talks. Recently it had a surge of talks in very high-level topics such as
kernel / hardware / etc. and they've been a bad pattern and possibly of low
general interest. A talk like that once in a while, can be a nice change, but
it shouldn't be the default routine.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish ( who invites you all to the Advanced GDB lecture tomorrow )