[Haifux] [W2L] Call for lecturer + "Linux guru"

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Thu Oct 15 18:44:02 MSD 2009

Hello again.

The FOSS lecture will be held by Orr (I have to admit I wasn't aware
that he's a candidate). There were several other eligible lecturers who
came forward, but being the club's founder, Orr has a somewhat natural
advantage (on top of his well-known preaching skills). ;)

Shahar Dag (the SSDL lab's engineer and a Haifux member) will take the
Configuration party from here. Please coordinate your activities with
him. Those of you who have already volunteered for this, will be
contacted by Shahar soon. Since there's much logistics in an event like
this, I believe it's best headed by the one who runs the location.

Thank you all for the good spirit. Let's keep it up this way!

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il