[Haifux] FOSS/Proprietary Debate

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 16:54:12 MSK 2009

Hi all,

Clarification - to function as a Haifux member, one needs the following
qualifications:

1. Self definition (be willing to state you are a Haifux member, it does not
matter where you live, if you are willing to travel, as all preparations
will be in Haifa).

2. Be familiar with the topic - the major contribution of the debate club
members is knowing how to debate. The major contribution of the Haifux
member is to know what (s)he is talking about, regarding FOSS vs.
propriatary. Of course familiarity with both fields is an advantage.

We have 3 _tentative_ volunteers so far, all with debate+FOSS background,
though they may be geographically challenged. :)
To make sure we have enough speakers on the day of the event, I hope there
are at least two more volunteers.

Thanks
Orna